On the Road With Uncy Bones!

This blog is about my road travels from the last few months and beyond. These images and little "quips of wisdom" penned by either Rednecks, Disgruntled Immigrant Workers or any other race creed or religion; DO NOT reflect my own opinion. These are for entertainment purposes only. This site is yet but a fetus. More post are on the way.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fag's ALL of U



Getting back to an earlier post, I mentioned something about race, creed or religion. I guess I've failed to mention sexual preferances [sorry to all fellow hetro's, gotta be fair]; also, I mentioned graffiti's and graffiti's retaliations.well,here's a perfect example of morons updating morons throughout the period of a job. Now, I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed, [this blog for example] but I can't help but feel at least a little more superior intelectually [isn't that double superlitives? sorry] I suppose ignorance is truly bliss. [that applies to you, them and myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home