On the Road With Uncy Bones!

This blog is about my road travels from the last few months and beyond. These images and little "quips of wisdom" penned by either Rednecks, Disgruntled Immigrant Workers or any other race creed or religion; DO NOT reflect my own opinion. These are for entertainment purposes only. This site is yet but a fetus. More post are on the way.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Roll On



I've always been a sucker for a good limmerick, but rarely do I find one with such an accurate statement. I'm sure anyone who has worked construction including our "amigos"from the south will agree, america has been built with the aid of a "well utilized tool" it has been my experience for many years there is a reason even the most foul mouthed fiends on these jobs manage to keep from getting their asses beaten much to the disbelief of the corporate wankers with clipboards who walk the job pretending to know what's going on. Perhaps there's more in their briefcases than papers pertaining to codes and job specs. Roll on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home